Retreat Center Guest Housekeeping
Now accepting applications for a part-time/full time indoor cleaning position at the Green Acres Retreat Center in Whitehouse, Texas. Seeking Christian person to perform janitorial duties, indoor cleaning and preparation between groups. Make ready and cleaning for a 16-room hotel, cabins, meeting rooms and other recreation facilities. Ideal candidate has reliable transportation and lives close to Lake Tyler. M/F candidate should be comfortable working in a non-smoking, non-alcohol environment in Christian atmosphere. Drug screen, background check, are required. No tobacco, alcohol or drug users.
For interview and full discussion of all duties please contact 903-780-2142 or RogerP@mail.gabc.org. All applicants must be at least 18 years of age and able to pass a criminal background check.
Posted March 20, 2017
Retreat Center Groundskeeper
Accepting applications for a full-time/part time groundskeeper position at the Green Acres Retreat Center in Whitehouse, Texas. Seeking Christian person for general maintenance and upkeep of property. Position involves outside upkeep of facilities, including numerous general duties to maintain the property.
16-acre recreational facility needs full time/part time maintenance professional with some carpentry, plumbing, electrical, and grounds keeping. Other duties include picking up trash and blowing leaves off cabins from ground level. NO tobacco, alcohol or drug users. For interview and full discussion of all duties, please contact Roger Pierce at 903-780-2142 or RogerP@mail.gabc.org. All applicants must be at least 18 years of age and able to pass a criminal background check.
Posted March 20, 2017
Administrative Assistant: Payroll
Now accepting résumés for a full-time Payroll Administrative Assistant.
- Maintain payroll records in the files and on the computer system
- Process paperwork to add new employees and applicants
- Process background checks on new employees, applicants and volunteers
- Process semi-monthly and bi-weekly payrolls
- Update salaries after changes are made by the Personnel Committee
- Keep track of employee vacation and paid leave
- Assist in the coding of payroll related statements for employee benefits
- Perform additions and deletions of employees on the church insurance plans
- Help employees with questions about the retirement plan
- Provide information for payroll deposits for timely payment of payroll taxes
- Assist in the preparation of payroll reports (941, W2, 1095, 1094)
- Assist the church in keeping current on payroll procedures
- Assist in processing deposits
- Assist in processing the daily mail
- Assist in other areas of the Stewardship Office as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Stewardship Director or Assistant Stewardship Director
All applicants must be at least 18 years of age and able to pass a criminal background check. Interested candidates mail PDF résumé to: Linda Nall at email@example.com.
Posted March 16, 2017
Childcare Nursery Worker
Now accepting résumés for a part-time Childcare Nursery Worker at GABC South Campus. Position requires three (3) hours on Sunday mornings, two (2) hours on Wednesday evenings and other occasions as needed. Pay is $10-$12 per hour depending on qualifications. All applicants must be at least 18 years of age and able to pass a criminal background check. Interested candidates should email their résumé with three (3) references to Randy Cheatham at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Randy Cheatham c/o GABC South Campus, 1010 CR 137, Flint, TX 75762.
Posted December 12, 2016