The Business Office is seeking a Database Administrator. This position is responsible for SQL database maintenance, design, data entry, security, troubleshooting, backup, recovery, and monitoring of performance.
- Set up and maintain access and security rights for all users
- Keep data clean and useable by establishing and implementing standards
- Identify, document and train best practices for the users of the system
- Create and maintain processes, procedures and guidelines to optimize the collection, entry, and extraction of data
- Obtain an understanding of how data is currently used within ministries and how the system can help them
- Identify, analyze, and adapt the function of the program to meet the needs of the ministries
- Train new and current users to keep them up-to-date on system features
- Promote the full use and leveraging of system among staff
- Troubleshoot functionality and reporting problems
- Be the liaison between the church and the software vendor
- Attend staff meetings to maintain contact with all levels of users
- Coordinate with the IT Staff to make sure the database is properly running and backed up
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Associate Pastor and other church leaders
Criminal background check required. This is a full-time position with benefits. To apply, send your résumé to Brett Cavett at firstname.lastname@example.org.